2014: The Year The Truth Became Collateral Damage In The Degradation of America
10. The connection between the White House and the I.R.S in the I.R.S targeting of conservative political groups and individuals. Evidence of what some argue is the greatest act of collusion between the I.R.S and the White House in recent time against the American people.
9. Obama’s plans to shrink the U.S military to pre-World War size. Despite the unprecedented military expansion of Communist China and Russia, and the admission by the Administrations Intelligence Director of the direct threat they pose, Obama still proceeds in the drastic reduction of America’s military.
8. Labor Force Participation Rate for 25-29 Year Olds Hits Record Low. America’s “Millennials” have become M.I.A in today’s American work force. At the same time, it has been an employment bonanza if you are foreign-born.
7. U.S. Regulatory Costs Are World’s No. 10 Economy. Irregardless of the constant cheering of the supposed growth in the monthly national economic reports, even if they are to be taken as true, how greater would the news be if the economy was free from the burden of government?
6. The Administration’s extreme neutering of the nation’s immigration policies is the cause of the illegal immigrant crisis on the southern borders. As the invasion continues, and the Media attempts to place a simple humanitarian face on it, the cost burden to the public education system and cities alone are debilating.
5. Obama knew people would not be able to keep their doctors under Obamacare. What may go down in history as the biggest and most economically crippling act of blatant deception by a president of the United States, Mr. Obama repeatedly told the American and U.S citizens that they would be able to keep their doctors if Obamacare was enacted. He knew it was a lie.
4. Obamacare will increase unemployment ranks and incentivise laziness. OK, if I don’t work or work as little as possible, I can get more money and more health benefits from the government? Who didn’t know how this would end? Really?
3. Obama’s border policies caused EV-D68 enterovirus epidemic. The same year in which thousands of women and children flood into the nation from 3rd world Latin nations, with the minimalist of health screening, and are allowed to scatter throughout the country and into the government schools. And then there is this “mysterious” virus that strikes the schools where many of the immigrants attend. No correlation? Why was there a gag placed on the Border Agents?
2. The architect of Obamacare admits that Obama purposefully lied and deceived the American people to pass Obamacare. The major media outlets, TV and print, did everything to keep this bombshell from the American people. So much for the “gate keepers”.
1. Michael Brown did not have his hands up and attacked police officer Wilson. This has to be the largest production of mass truth distortion in recent history, second to St. Nick living at the North Pole. The facts of this story, via the Grand Jury verdict, did not get in the way of those seeking to transform this nation into chaos and anarchy.
1. America’s oil boom makes U.S less dependent on foreign oil and is the reason for the plummeting gas prices. With America finally becoming oil independent, and reports of Texas alone becoming world’s #2 oil producer, you would think that this would be front page news and be receiving wall to wall coverage by the Media…instead…CRICKETS!
As secularism, the notion of no definitive right or wrong, becomes more accepted and god, the Christian God, is pushed out of public view, there are two quotes that I will leave for you to ponder, Edward Bernays, whom many consider to be the father of propaganda, “The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.” and Alfred Adler, founder of the school of Individual Psychology, said “A lie would have no sense unless the truth were felt dangerous.” Those who seek to drive this nation into anarchy and division are working very hard to distort and manipulate the truth. It is up to us to chose if they are successful.