https://projectthirdiopened.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Banner-white-1-1024x341.jpg 0 0 Tony El https://projectthirdiopened.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/Banner-white-1-1024x341.jpg Tony El2011-09-11 14:34:382016-04-07 21:32:01Questions Still Unanswered About September 11, 2001
Questions Still Unanswered About September 11, 2001
With so much emotional fervor surrounding this date ten years later there are still some serious questions still unanswered, such as:
- Are we to believe that anyone who’s barely trained to fly a Cessna can fly a commercial jetliner doing sophisticated aerial maneuvers into skyscrapers?
- Who aimed the cameras up at the Towers just as they were hit?
- Why NORAD and none of the other air defense measures followed standard procedures?
- Why was there no response from local Air Force bases?
- Who was held responsible for allowing the worse attack on American soil?
- Are we to believe the jet fuel from the top of the skyscrapers, that have industrial reinforced steel throughout, brought the Towers and at least 2 other buildings, unconnected, straight down to the bottom?
- Unlike pictures of the remains of the recent Russian Airliner that crashed, and other plane crashes, you can see clear reminisce of a plane; why is there no such evidence of a plane at the Pentagon or in the fields in Pennsylvania?
- How did cell phones work from over 20,000 ft. on the airplanes when ground towers don’t reach to the height?
- How and why was Atty. Gen. Ashcroft, and others, warned not to fly on that day?
- If all of the supposed hijackers were from Saudi Arabia, why wasn’t Saudi Arabia targeted in response by the U.S?
- What was, and is, the relationship between the Bin Laden family and the Bush’s?
- Why aren’t the close circuit videos surrounding the Pentagon still not available to the public?
- What happened to the “black boxes” from the airliners?
- How were the names and photos of the supposed hijackers so readily available soon after the events?
- Was the extension of a pipelines across Afghanistan the real reason for the invasion and occupation?
- and more…….
I do believe that for all of the Americans who have given so much in blood, honor, and liberties due to this tragic event, deserve real honest answers.