10 Things We Will Not Hear Come Out of Mr. Obama’s Mouth As He Reports on The State of the Nation
Yes here we are again, another speech by Mr. Obama on the State of the Nation. As this being the fifth one by Mr. O, the first after his re-election, with a nation still in the grips of economic depression of historic proportions, and with the people of America thirsting for words of inspiration, a provocative and aggressive vision for a prosperous future for the nation to ensure America’s prominence in the world, and or words of a blueprint to draw a resolution to the ills of division and unrealized greatness. We are all more than likely going to get more of the same warmed-over mantra of taking from those based on their ability, to give to those based on their needs, and that America is a nation a victims and that it is the government of the United States’ duty and obligation to right the wrong. No matter the consequences to the community as a whole. It may be too much to ask for him to deliver a speech like John Kennedy or Ron Reagan, or God-forbid George Washington. But why are we being subjected to speeches of Saul Alinsky, Woodrow Wilson, and Karl Marx?
The one thing that is for certain is that Mr. O will continue in his reshaping and redefining the office of the Presidency like none of his predecessors have done, nor possibly ever envisioned for this great nation.
The 10 words that we are most certain to hear come out of the mouth Mr. Obama, if his past rhetorical history holds true:
10. Any mention of the positive effect of the Key Stone Pipeline proposal.
9. Any mention of the literal economic boom occurring in oil and natural gas rich states such as, North Dakota, Texas, which could be the blueprint out of the economic dependency on foreign nations, such as Communist China and the nations of O.P.E.C.
8. Who’s actually responsible for the attack on the U.S Embassy in Benghazi.
7. How he believes the nation can regain our Economic Freedom Rankings that have us currently as low as #12; behind nations such as, Singapore and Hong Kong.
6. That he believes that the illegal immigrants, and their enablers, in the audience should be arrested and departed, to demonstrate that he has sworn an oath to uphold ALL of the laws of the United States, even those that he may disagree with. According to the Federal Immigration and Nationality Act Section 8 U.S.C 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii), “Any person who . . . encourages or induces an alien to . . . reside . . . knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such . . . residence is . . . in violation of law, shall be punished as provided . . . for each alien in respect to whom such a violation occurs . .. fined under title 18 . . . imprisoned not more than 5 years, or both.” How,and why is this, any many other federal laws, being totally ignored by the Administration?
5. Any mention of the fact that for the first time in America there are more able-bodied citizens on Food Stamps.
4. Any mention of the fact that the labor participation rate is at the lowest.
3. Communist China is growing as serious military threat, as well as an economic competitor and that as a nation we should work towards regain our economic solvency to effectively address the challenge.
2. Any mention of the amazing success the Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker, and other Governors, have had at economically reviving his State’s economy by reducing taxes, cutting government expenses, and encouraging business development, to be possible blueprint for the nation.
1. Sincerely apologize to the people of the United States and America for blatantly lying to, misleading, manipulating, us regarding Obamacare – and many other things.
I know, for him to say anything such as this would be too much like right for the nation. And most of us are more interested American Idol, the Super Bowl, or figuring out what to eat tonight. But as the people of America and the United States become more and more numb to not just the words of the President, but the actions of the government, so more in jeopardy are our cherished liberties and freedoms. As the prophetic warning of Founder Daniel Webster, “I apprehend no danger to our country from a foreign foe … Our destruction, should it come at all, will be from another quarter. — From the inattention of the people to the concerns of their government, from their carelessness and negligence, I must confess that I do apprehend some danger. I fear that they may place too implicit a confidence in their public servants, and fail properly to scrutinize their conduct; that in this way they may be made the dupes of designing men, and become the instruments of their own undoing. Make them intelligent, and they will be vigilant; give them the means of detecting the wrong, and they will apply the remedy.” is placed in the recesses of our mind, we need to know that historically when the people disengage from the political guidance of their nation that is purposefully dependent on its intellectual governance, personal liberties and freedoms are what is ultimately surrendered.