Will Obama Be Remembered As The Man To Finally End America As We Have Known It?
I read two of the most bizarre and troubling stories that I actually found myself stopping, shutting my eyes tightly, and reopening them just to be sure of what I was reading and seeing was true and that it wasn’t in the satire part of the paper. But, unfortunately it was not. One story was from the EU Times reporting that the Obama Administration at the June 25th, 17th Joint U.S.-Russia Cooperation Committee on Emergency Situations entered into a pact giving Russian troops authorization to “aid” in securing “mass events”, such as the Super Bowl, even presidential inaugurations, and major disasters within the United States. The EU Times also reports that during the last month the Administration “requested at least 15,000 Russian troops trained in disaster relief and “crowd functions” [i.e. riot control] be pre-positioned to respond to FEMA Region III during an unspecified “upcoming” disaster.” Oh by the way, the FEMA Region 3 includes the District of Columbia. This is like something from the movie “Red Dawn”, except this is actually real.
But, doesn’t Obama’s reign as the President of the United States seem like a bad movie regarding America? I’m hard pressed to ever hear of someone being elected U.S President who has shown such egregious favor to principles, ideals, and beliefs that are so intellectually repugnant to that of America and the American people. The fact that such a man could be elected not once, but twice by the American people will go down in history as the biggest W.T.F moment ever. It too is the surest indication that the majority of the American people have been thoroughly conditioned to take style over substance even in the most serious of matters. No other president has made it his personal mission to “fundamentally change” our nation’s societal integrity as Mr. O has despite coming into office while the nation is hurting from the worst economic depression since ’29, is sharply declining in academic rankings amongst other industrialized nations, and with Communist China growing to be a serious threat not just economically, but militarily. The one gleaming, and equally unreported, news is that America is extremely rich in natural energy resources. According to Energy for America.Org, “The amount of oil that is technically recoverable in the United States is more than 1.4 trillion barrels, with the largest deposits located offshore, in portions of Alaska, and in shale in the Rocky Mountain West….Total supplies of natural gas in North America dwarf those of other countries…North American recoverable coal could provide enough electricity for the United States for about 500 years at current levels of consumption”. Don’t tell me, you are surprised to hear this if you listen to Mr. O’s verbal assault on oil and coal in this country.
This is just a sample of Mr. O’s Administration’s dubious reign- thus far:
- Obama-care and the Dodd-Frank Act will saddle America and U. S citizens with Trillions of debt for DECADES. Obama-care is estimated to cost $26 Trillion in just the first decade alone.
- He has added more debt in his first 4 years to the federal government than all of the previous presidents…combined. And he has put the federal government on a financial path that Fed Chairman Bernanke called, “unsustainable trajectories of deficits and debt…because creditors would never be willing to lend to a government with debt, relative to national income, that is rising without limit.” ”. As reported by Policymic.com, “While the official debt is sitting at $15.66 trillion, the additional amount of unfunded liabilities owed by the United States government is a mind-numbing $115.49 trillion, bringing the total debt level to $131 Trillion . But, let Mr. O tell it “the government doesn’t have a spending problem”. Right. Ever wonder why the government seems to be surrendering a lot of property and “gifts” to Red China?
- Before the echoes of his first inauguration celebration could wane, he’s off apologizing for America’s past dominance to everyone and anyone he could get in front of – friend or foe. And he has made this a theme like no other president. He has most recently displayed his knack of apologizing and blaming America, for which he is supposed to represent and have sworn to protect, in Mexico this past May when he said, “that much of the root cause of violence that’s been happening here in Mexico, from which so many Mexicans have suffered, is the demand for illegal drugs in the United States” and that “we also recognize that most of the guns used to commit violence here in Mexico come from the United States.”
- With a combination of his Keynesian Economic philosophy and extreme belief in wealth-redistribution, under the guise of “fairness”, governmental regulations, particularly on the energy industry, has been unmerciful and the number of Americans dependent on the government and unemployment has sky-rocketed.
Despite his fervent hollow claims of being a Christian and impartiality towards the Muslim religion,his actions speaks otherwise. He bans all unfavorable references to Islam. But, aren’t we supposed to be at “war” with extremists of that religion? And weren’t extremist individuals of that religion supposedly responsible for the September 11, 2011 attacks on the Pentagon and World Trade Center? And are they not fostering havoc all over the world in the name of that religion and consider us, Americans, infidels – non-believers – and that Christians and Muslims have been at religious philosophical odds since the 11th Century Crusades? I’m just asking.
- He is the first president to publicly state, on Muslim land by the way, “We do not consider ourselves a Christian nation or a Jewish nation or a Muslim nation…” What?
- His Administration has gone after the military’s long standing religious identity with an unprecedented silent vengeance by prohibiting open religious expression, especially that of Christianity. At the same time most publicly endorsing open homosexuality within the ranks.
- He has been the first president to aggressively endorse homosexuality, trans sexuality, and the immigration of foreign nationals who are in the nation illegally, particularly those from Mexico, even at the detriment to the American economy.
- His Administration has covertly gone after groups of Americans and individuals who hold a different political view than his own via the I.R.S and even the Department of Justice.
- His Administration arguably is the most blatantly corrupt the American people have ever encountered. As he works feverishly to decrease our nation’s arms and capabilities, focusing our eyes on an extreme sect of a religion, Russia and Communist China are arming at all haste to use against… guess who.
The attempt to transform America into a common state of the world or bringing America’s living standard down has been an eternal work in progress since our nation’s creation. Former 1953 Ford Foundation President Horace Gaither, Jr said once “[The task is to] covertly lower the standard of living, the whole social structure, of America so that we can be merged with all other nations.” And it’s not unknown that history has witnessed great empires such as Ancient Rome implode due to societal degradation. The father of propaganda, Edward Bernays said, “The conscious and intelligent manipulation of the organized habits and opinions of the [public] is an important element in democratic society. Those who manipulate this unseen mechanism of society constitute an invisible government which is the true ruling power of our country.” And in no other time with our obsession with intellectual frugality, severe aversion to political matters and self-responsibility, and the abject absence of our nation’s founding principles evidenced in the nation’s populace has America been so vulnerable to blindly presume in the good intentions of a president or government without true character and moral examination. Too many of us have been lulled asleep by governmental paternalism.
America has been defined by its guidance of “Divine Providence”, not by man. It matters less the name of the man given blind allegiance and trust to stay within his Constitutional bounds or adhere to his oath to secure our blessings of liberty. But it is up to each of us to instinctively ensure that he does and to hold him viciously accountable when he does not. History shall only record how we surrendered our birth rite of freedom. Benjamin Franklin may have said it prophetically, “A nation of well informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins”.